Monday 18 April 2016

Claudia and Quentin Moodboards

Claudia and Quentin Moodboards 

I have created two mood boards for my characters Claudia and Quentin, this is to illustrate my ideas better and show my design process and ideas for mood and colour. I have chosen some images that represent the chosen word of; 'veiled' for Claudia, and 'bandages' for Quentin. 

Claudia 

This mood board reflects my design process for my character Claudia, I have used images for blood and the middle image to represent her cuts and scars. I have also used images to reflect my inspiring word and others to make the mood board have a dark and sinister feel.   


Quentin

For this mood board I have used images that represent the voodoo culture and religion, I have used images to show the pain and anguish caused by Claudia and inflicted onto Quentin. I have tried to set the scene for my design and the character.  



No comments:

Post a Comment