Friday 8 April 2016

Experimentation for Quentin and final face chart

Quentin 

What I used:
  • Thin bandage material 
  • Bloodymarvelous thick blood 
  • Kryolan barrier foam 
  • Kryolan latex
  • Bloodymarvelous wound filler - scab 
  • supercolour 
  • Make-up brushes 
  • Make-up sponges 
  • Kryolan Collodium 
  • Mac eyeshadow palette 

After experimenting with bandages and colouration, I have decided to use small sections of bandage stuck to the face to imply the material is growing out of the side of the characters face. I will use blood and wound filler to create the bloody look, I will also use supercolour and mac eye shadow colours to get the most effective look for my design. 

I first coloured any parts of the face that were going to be underneath the bandages, I then used spirit gum to stick the bandage to my face. I then used latex on the forehead section to see whether this would work better. I applied collodium to the right hand cheek section to see what would work best. I then used blood and wound filler to filling the areas around the bandages, I then used supercolour and mac eye shadow to colour any sections of the skin. Towards the end I started to remove some of the colour to make the design look older, I like the outcome of both designs. I think I will use more black supercolour and darker shades of colour to get the most effective outcome of an older looking scar and scab. 

 


























No comments:

Post a Comment