Wednesday 30 March 2016

Experimenting with tuplast - -Kryolan

Experimenting with Tuplast - Kryolan 





What I used:
  • Supercolour Kryolan 
  • Tuplast Kryolan 
  • bristle brush for application 
Health and safety 
  • ensure a protecting foam is applied to the skin before the tuples is applied 
  • test the skin for any allergic reactions 
  • test for any contraindications before application 
I have practiced the use of Tuplast for my makeup design for character Claudia, my idea for her is to have self harm scratches and scars on the lower part of the face and neck. For the scratches I will use a stipple sponge and red supercolour with thick blood, and scrape the stipple song along the skin to create lines that look like scratches, and for the scars I will use Tuplast; this works well or older looking scars as it creates a thick shiny coating. I will use the super colour underneath the Tuplast to give the scars a red or pink tinge. As I will be doing this on the models face I will use a skin protecting foam to ensure the Tuplast comes off easily. 



No comments:

Post a Comment