Tuesday 1 March 2016

Practice for main design

Practice design 

What I used:
  • Kryolan foundation palette, dark and light 
  • makeup brushes
  • illamasqua white base 
  • super colour black, red, blue 
  • latex 
Health and safety:
  • ensure any contraindications are examined before the application of any makeup or special effects products 
  • always take an allergy test before application 
I tired to use my latex for this design, but as sown in the pictures the layers weren't thick enough and it didn't create much of a wrinkle in the skin, but started to peel off. I have bought a new one. Other improvements to this practice would be to cover the neck and ears of the model, I will do this in practicing on the model for the assessment. I used blue, black and red around the eyes to make them look tired and drained, and a red pencil and drops to make the eyes much redder. I will also make the base slightly darker in places to make the face appear thinner and more sick looking. For finishing touches I will apply dry shampoo and some grey aqua colour in the hair and beard to make the hair appear older and dry.  







No comments:

Post a Comment