Tuesday 1 March 2016

Practicing my design

Practicing my design: 

What I used: 
  • Kryolan foundation palette, light colours 
  • Illamasqua white base to give a pale complexion
  • super colour, back and red 
  • red pencil for inner eye 
  • rd eye drops for more intense redness 
  • latex 
  • illamasqua powder 
  • makeup brushes 
  • makeup sponge 
  • moisturiser   

I have practiced using latex so I feel confident in using the product, I have practiced using it under and over makeup to get the most effective outcome. Below I have experimented with colour to find another way of created an old aged look, I have used dark colours in the natural lines in my face to bring out the lines and make them look like wrinkles, this is an alternative to using latex. Although I have decided that latex is the best way to get wrinkled skin, I will also use colour to bring out more lines in the models face and to make the overall skin look old, not just the eyes.  






No comments:

Post a Comment