Tuesday 22 March 2016

Voodoo Doll Makeup idea for Quentin

As my character; Quentin is part voodoo doll I want to create a makeup look that illustrates this. I will use bandages and stitches to cover the mouth to mimic the material of a voodoo doll, I will make a type of mask for the lower part of the model's face, and use stitching to blend away the edges, I will then use colouration (supercolour palette, Kryolan) and blood to create a special effects design. I don't want the whole face covered because I don't want to take away the human side of Quentin. My next step is to experiment with products to get the most effective design, I will practice blending away edges and matching colours. My model may not be available to sit for me in a practice, so I will have to practice on other people and ensure a one size fits all piece for the face, or cut it to size. 


http://www.globalsources.com/si/AS/Anji-Hengfeng/6008836624646/pdtl/Skin-color-plain-elastic-bandage-Material, viewed 22.03.16

No comments:

Post a Comment