Thursday 3 March 2016

Final Practice on model

My Final Practice 

Health and safety: 
  • Take an allergic test on the skin before applying any latex 
  • look out for any contraindications and assess them if any
  • take caution when using hot appliances  
What I used: 
  • cleanser, toner and moisturiser 
  • kryolan foundation palette 
  • kryolan concealer palette
  • super colour palette 
  • red eye pencil, rimmel 
  • latex 
  • makeup brushes 
  • curling tongs 
  • coconut oil 
I found this practice run really helpful and effective for my design, I had my hair and face charts ready and I was confident on working on my chosen model as he has a good length of hair for my design and a long beard which was fashionable during this time, I have also included a top hat and bow tie to make the image more effective, the model has agreed to provide a black shirt. Next time, in my assessment I will concentrate on colouring the eyes better around the latex and to make sure the latex is applied in thin instalments to ensure a realistic look.








No comments:

Post a Comment