Friday 26 February 2016

Painted makeup

Painted Makeup 

One of my original ideas for my design was to use paintbrushes and thick makeup to make my final look like a painting. I wanted to use makeup like paint to create my design of Dorian Gray's painting, this was because I love art and makeup combined and I thought it would make my design stand out from the rest. 

I really admire these images below; they show the ideas that I had to create a design based on a painting. But to make my design more realistic and simple to fit with the continuity part of the assessment, I have decided to do a very subtle design that show a slight brush stroke on the face so that I feel confident to complete the design twice.  


Saved from thisiscolossal.com, viewed 22.02.16, digital image


 Saved from moisesramirezart.com, viewed 22.02.16, digital image


Saved from steinarbergolsen.tumblr.com, viewed 22.02,16, digital image   

No comments:

Post a Comment